Terms and Conditions of Use
The material presented on this website is in no way intended to replace professional medical or dental advice and/or treatment, and it is recommended that you seek the advice of your own medical or dental practitioner about any medical/dental problems that you may have and/or before deciding to undergo any medical/dental procedures or treatments. www.thisisdentistry.co.uk (‘This is Dentistry’) or its Dental Advisors (Dentists and Dental Professionas) will not be liable or responsible for damages of ANY kind, which may directly or indirectly result from the proper or improper use of the information obtained from the TID website. We or the are not responsible or liable for the content of the websites that are linked to this website, or websites that have advertisements on www.thisisdentistry.co.uk.
1. Disclaimer of Liabilities
TID uses all possible means to verify the accuracy of the information published on the www.thisisdentistry.co.uk website. As such, ‘This is Dentistry’ does not guarantee that all of the information regarding services and products are free from any form of error, which may include typographical errors or certain degrees of inaccuracies, intentional or otherwise. The information presented within the ‘This is Dentistry’ website content is believed to be current and accurate at the time of publishing. The information on this website may be periodically added to and changed, as part of the continuing commitment of ‘This is Dentistry’ to improve the overall quality of the website content for the users’ benefit.
The information gathered from this website should not be used as a definitive guide for treatment choice, medical practitioner options or medical/dental diagnoses. The information that is published on Thisisdentistry.co.uk is aimed at helping the user with his or her research and decision-making concerning dentists, their products and services, and dental treatments.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties
‘This is Dentistry’ does not in any way represent the suitability of the dentists’ services, products and information presented on this website. ‘This is Dentistry’ and its suppliers therefore disclaim all terms and conditions, as well as warranties, concerning services, products and information on www.thisisdentistry.co.uk; the disclaimer includes terms and conditions, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for any purpose mentioned, non-infringement or titles.
Thisisdentistry.co.uk and its dentist advisors (Dental Professionals) do not take responsibility for the products, information, advice or services provided by dentists, and we, including dentist advisors (Dental Professionals) will not be liable for any damages or warranties arising from acquiring the said dentists’ products, information, advice and services.
Under no circumstances will Thisisdentistry.co.uk and/or any of its suppliers be liable for any, special, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages which may arise from being connected with this website. ‘This is Dentistry‘ will also not be liable for any inability or delay in the use of this websites’ content, which may or may not include information, services and products that have been acquired through using this website, or may have been obtained based on contract, strict liability, tort or otherwise; the disclaimer is in effect even if ‘This is Dentistry ‘and/or any of its suppliers is aware of the possibility of the presence of damages. The liability of ‘This is Dentistry’ and/or its suppliers that results to direct loss from the use of this website, whether based on strict liability, tort or contract or otherwise, will be limited to the transaction’s total value under which the claim results from any event, or from a series of events that are connected.
3. Exclusions and Limitations
Exception to this website’s disclaimer will take effect in the event of death or personal injury, to which no limit is applicable. The liability disclaimer of www.thisisdentistry.co.uk will not in any way affect the statutory rights of this website’s readers or users as customers.
Any portion of this website’s terms and conditions that is considered as insupportable or invalid according to applicable laws (including, but not limited to liability limitations and warranty disclaimers) will be overridden by valid and supportable provisions that closely approximate the original goals, which will then continue in effect, in accordance to the existing terms, conditions and provisions.
4. Proprietary Rights and Copyrights
‘This is Dentistry’ has ownership of all the proprietary rights and copyrights pertaining to and about this website, as well as the entirety of the website content. As such, no portion of the website (either partly or in its entirety) may be reproduced, adapted, broadcast, copied, displayed, adapted, translated or published in any manner for any other manner unless succinctly and officially acknowledged, authorized and permitted by ‘This is Dentistry’.
5. General Information Agreement
The general information agreement that is in effect with the use of this website is in accordance with the laws of England. As a user of the ‘This is Dentistry website’, you therefore give your full consent to the English courts’ exclusive jurisdiction covering all disputes that may result from the use of this website. This general agreement by ‘This is Dentistry’ is in accordance with existing laws and legal procedures, and no part of this agreement is in contradiction to the proper law enforcement requirements and rules – regardless if the information, services or products are actually on the website, linked to the website or acquired by the website for the use of its users.
This general agreement is established to serve as a complete understanding between the website user or reader, and www.thisisdentistry.co.uk itself, and takes over any previous written, oral or electronic communication between the user or reader and www.thisisdentistry.co.uk. A printed or electronic form of this agreement will be admissible in administrative or judicial courses of action which concern this particular agreement, and will be subject to the same provisions as other business records or documents that have previously been maintained and generated in a printed format.
6. Modifications to Website Content
Suggestions for the improvement, amendment or any additions to the content of this website are very much welcome; if you would like to make suggestions concerning this website’s text content, please send us an email here.
www.thisisdentistry.co.uk has the sole discretion to make amendments to the notices, terms and conditions that this website offers.
‘This is Dentistry’ reserves the right to remove any information presented in the website content determined to be inappropriate, or in violation of the applicable laws under English law. Violations may include (but are not limited to) offensive, undocumented, defamatory, pornographic or illegal material. If you come across any portion of the website content that may be classified into the above-mentioned categorical violations, please get in touch with us immediately here.
8. Listing / Advertising Payments and Termination of Listings
1. Free listings on ThisIsDentistry.co.uk incur no fees or payment information. However, fees are chargeable if listing is upgraded from the ‘free listing’ option to either the ‘featured’ or ‘expert advisor’ listings (see below).
2. All paid listing for ‘featured’, ‘expert advisor’, other listing options/packages and advertising on ThisIsDentistry.co.uk are taken on a monthly subscription basis by credit or debit card. ThisIsDentistry.co.uk may however, on prior agreement, take alternative payment methods such as direct bank transfer. Listings within ThisIsDentistry.co.uk are conditional on payments being made.
3. For monthly recurring subscriptions, you acknowledge that ThisIsDentistry.co.uk will automatically charge your credit or debit card at the beginning of each subscription period, until the point that the listing on ThisIsDentistry.co.uk is no longer required.
4. All payments made to ThisIsDentistry.co.uk are currently exclusive of VAT.
9. Termination of Listing / Advertising
1. Termination of all listings/advertising requires 30 days prior notice. No refunds are made for listings shown partway through a 30 day period. Cancellation requests are required to be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your full name, listing name (if applicable), order number and telephone number.
10. Your Credit Card Details
1. ThisIsDentistry.co.uk does not hold any credit or debit card details on file, and all payments when taken using www.thisisdentistry.co.uk and/or telephone are made via a secure payment processing services. Telephone credit or debit card details are entered directly into a secure payment processing portal, such that credit or debit card details are never stored.