Topic: root canal treatment on my upper jaw tooth. still there is small swelling

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr V. J. Vadgama root canal treatment on my upper jaw tooth. still there is small swelling

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr V. J. Vadgama Dr V. J. Vadgama 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
February 10, 2012 at 1:52 pm #13252
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

i had root canal treatment on my upper jaw tooth. still there is small swelling in the upper side of the tooth. Now silver filling jus went out from my tooth. Will i get infection again in my tooth?

February 10, 2012 at 2:09 pm #13263
Profile photo of Dr V. J. Vadgama
Dr V. J. Vadgama

Hi Beny
There is a risk of infection seeping into the cavity and as your rootcanal treatment is still causing you problems, please
arrange an appointment with your local dentist to take a further x-rays and assess your rootcanal treatment.

As you have not mentioned as to how long its been since your rootcanal treatment was done, it is difficult to advice with
regard to its prognosis.

It is common to restore a successfully rootfilled tooth with a CROWN to protect the tooth from fracturing.
http://www.youtube.com/user/woodburydental#p/search/1/_jpGZ7V-SJ4

follow the link to see vedio on RCT ( you tube)

Hope this is useful

Dr V. J. Vadgama
B.D.S. L.D.S. R.C.S.
More About Dr V. J. Vadgama >

Clinic(s):
Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic - 149 High Street, Tenterden, Kent

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions