Topic: my mom has sufferd with tooth ache for the last 19weeks she suffers from panick

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Claire Titton my mom has sufferd with tooth ache for the last 19weeks she suffers from panick

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Claire Titton Dr Claire Titton 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
August 14, 2012 at 6:35 am #15216
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

hi my mom has sufferd with tooth ache for the last 19weeks she suffers from panick attacks and agrophobia were she is housebound, she has been on 5 tablets a day for the last 5weeks and its sent her teeth rotton, its come to the stage now were she carnt eat or drink cause it effects her teeth i would be very grateful if you could get back intouch with me with some advise please thanks.

August 14, 2012 at 6:37 am #15217
Profile photo of Dr Claire Titton
Dr Claire Titton

Thank you for your email.

I’m very sorry to hear about your mother.

You need to find a local dentist is able to make home visits. Ask your GP or local hospital or have a look on the NHS website.

All the best,

Dr Claire Titton

More About Dr Claire Titton >

Clinic(s):
London City Smiles - 19-21 Islington High Street, Greater London, London

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions