Topic: my daughter is two and because i was giving her juice in her bottle at night

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Stuart Orton-Jones my daughter is two and because i was giving her juice in her bottle at night

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Stuart Orton-Jones Dr Stuart Orton-Jones 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
July 13, 2012 at 2:48 pm #14514
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

Hi, my daughter is two and because i was giving her juice in her bottle at night time her front four teeth are bad back and front of them and the enamal has worn away. Is there any way i could go private to get the enamal replaced or a coating? I did visit the nhs dentist and they advised me that they could only remove them but before i decide i am just looking for more options. Thank you.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Profile photo of anonymous anonymous.
July 13, 2012 at 2:50 pm #14515
Profile photo of Dr Stuart Orton-Jones
Dr Stuart Orton-Jones

Have you stopped the bottle of juice at night If not do so

Unless the teeth are painful I would leave them there

A private dentist may be able to apply a coating to the teeth

Best wishes

Dr Stuart Orton-Jones
B.D.S. L.D.S. R.C.S.
More About Dr Stuart Orton-Jones >
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions