Topic: My bottom back molar has split in half, and one half is hanging from the gum.

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Claire Titton My bottom back molar has split in half, and one half is hanging from the gum.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Claire Titton Dr Claire Titton 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
August 14, 2012 at 6:53 am #15230
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

My bottom back molar has split in half, and one half is hanging from the gum. It’s very painfull, and i’m not able to see a dentist for maybe a week considering i live in a small town. What should i do?

August 14, 2012 at 6:54 am #15231
Profile photo of Dr Claire Titton
Dr Claire Titton

I’m sorry about your tooth breaking, that must be very uncomfortable.

Do try and explain the problem to the receptionist at your practice as this really is an emergency. Alternatively try and find an appointment at an emergency practice…

I’m afraid there is not anything you can do to relieve the situation yourself. Obviously stick to a soft diet.

Best of luck and if you are close to London we are based opposite Angel tube station.

Dr Claire Titton

More About Dr Claire Titton >

Clinic(s):
London City Smiles - 19-21 Islington High Street, Greater London, London

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions