Topic: my abnormal bite problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Azhar Sheikh Dr Azhar Sheikh 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
February 9, 2012 at 7:44 pm #12941
Profile photo of anonymous

where can I find a dentist/specialist to correct my abnormal bite problem in the north west of England

February 10, 2012 at 10:18 am #13082
Profile photo of Dr Azhar Sheikh
Dr Azhar Sheikh

Dear Elaine,

I would first suggest that you seek a referral from your regular dentist to a major UK dental teaching hospital such as Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds or Sheffied depending upon proximity to you. Hopefully you will be accepted for treatment by a specialist but if not it would be a good point to seek a list of qualified dentists in your area who should be able to help.

Dr Azhar Sheikh
More About Dr Azhar Sheikh >
Write a review

Life Dental Implants - 27-29 Warwick Way, Victoria, London

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
Upload Image of your Teeth/Smile

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions