Topic: legislation passed regarding Autoclaves

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Azhar Sheikh legislation passed regarding Autoclaves

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Azhar Sheikh Dr Azhar Sheikh 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
February 9, 2012 at 8:20 pm #13010
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

Good Morning

I’ve been looking into the legislation passed regarding Autoclaves with interest. The reason for this is that I am looking to supply dental practices with a temperature logging device which will confirm the temperatures inside the Autoclaves.

Who are the best people to speak to regarding this? I am intending on attending the BDTA Dental Showcase at the NEC in October, is this a good idea?

Thanks for your help

Tom

February 10, 2012 at 10:03 am #13051
Profile photo of Dr Azhar Sheikh
Dr Azhar Sheikh

Dear Tom,

I think the best way would seem to be to team up with the major manufacturers of autoclaves who can be easily researched. if you intent to supply direct to dentists you may wish to approach the big dental suppliers who will all be at the BDTA. You could of course market and supply directly without any middlemen – don’t want to teach granny to suck eggs…..

Your sincerely,

Dr Azhar Sheikh
BDS Manc MFGDP UK
More About Dr Azhar Sheikh >
Write a review

Clinic(s):
Life Dental Implants - 27-29 Warwick Way, Victoria, London

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions