Topic: I had my braces May of 2011.About 13 months now.

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Claire Titton I had my braces May of 2011.About 13 months now.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Claire Titton Dr Claire Titton 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
July 27, 2012 at 12:26 pm #15026
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

Hello, I had my braces May of 2011.About 13 months now. I live really far away from my orthodontist. The problem is that traveling there is very expensive and time consuming. I’m having my adjustments on a different Ortho and payments costs a lot. As of now, I only had 4 meetings in 13 months with my real ortho. I think it delayed my treatment. Also I think that my other ortho only does change the colors(only from observation i’m not a dentist). Do i have to visit my other ortho every 4 -6 weeks cause i fell like wasting money? What does an orthodontist do during adjustments? Pls give me some advice.Thanks, I would really appreciate you help.

July 27, 2012 at 12:28 pm #15027
Profile photo of Dr Claire Titton
Dr Claire Titton

I’m very sorry but I am not an orthodontist. You need to see your orthodontist on a regular basis so your treatment can be properly carried out.

Dr Claire Titton

More About Dr Claire Titton >

Clinic(s):
London City Smiles - 19-21 Islington High Street, Greater London, London

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions