Topic: I got my wisdom tooth extracted from left-side of my lower jaw

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr V. J. Vadgama I got my wisdom tooth extracted from left-side of my lower jaw

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr V. J. Vadgama Dr V. J. Vadgama 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
August 14, 2012 at 7:43 am #15245
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

I am 26 years old female. I got my wisdom tooth extracted from left-side of my lower jaw after a lengthy surgery two months back. Now I dont feel any pain there. But my upper jaw hurts like crazy. Specially the middle teeth (6 & 7 from the front). I cant bend down as the pain gets excruciating. Please advice.

August 14, 2012 at 7:45 am #15246
Profile photo of Dr V. J. Vadgama
Dr V. J. Vadgama

It seems like you need to see your dentist again, as there could be an issue with your sinus or a bite imblance

A new set of x-rays may be required and if there is evidence of infection ,a course of antibiotic may be necessary
However a clinical examination to carry out a full differential diagnosis will be required before any diagnosis and
necessary treatment to deal with the issue .

Hope this is helpful

Dr V. J. Vadgama
B.D.S. L.D.S. R.C.S.
More About Dr V. J. Vadgama >

Clinic(s):
Woodbury Dental and Laser Clinic - 149 High Street, Tenterden, Kent

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions