Topic: I am extremely unhappy with my smile

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Azhar Sheikh I am extremely unhappy with my smile

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Azhar Sheikh Dr Azhar Sheikh 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
July 13, 2012 at 11:24 am #14455
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

Hello Dr. Well, I am extremely unhappy with my smile. My two front teeth stick out, the rest of my teeth are straight it is these two front ones that however give it that \”Buck Tooth\” Look. They are not oversized nor long, but they do stick out! I want to fix it before it gets ANY worse then it already is. It makes me extremely insecure with myself and stops me from being the outgoing, sociable person I know I am! Please let me know what is the fastest procedure I would need to fix my teeth and give me the smile I always dreamed of! Thank you SO much for your time

July 13, 2012 at 11:25 am #14456
Profile photo of Dr Azhar Sheikh
Dr Azhar Sheikh

There are a number of treatment options open to you; however I don’t want to put a long list here as it would not be very useful to you without a consultation with your dentist,

However regarding quick options you may wish to discuss the following with a dentist and depending upon the severity of the mal alignment you can come to a suitable choice for you:

1. No treatment
2. Veneers or crowns, with or without root canal treatement.
3. Extractions followed by a bridge or implant treatement.

All modalities have pros and cons and need to be discussed in detail before you proceed.

All the best,

Dr Azhar Sheikh
BDS Manc MFGDP UK
More About Dr Azhar Sheikh >
Write a review

Clinic(s):
Life Dental Implants - 27-29 Warwick Way, Victoria, London

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions