Topic: i am 21 years…. and i am pregnant.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Stuart Orton-Jones Dr Stuart Orton-Jones 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
August 14, 2012 at 5:39 am #15205
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

hi, i am 21 years…. and i am pregnant. i am not sure but just before i got pregnant i noticed a white swelling on the inside of my gum, now i am seeing a tooth emerging…. this emerging tooth is in the same horizontal line as one of my right sided front teeth. i never had riders before, but i did cut and drop all my baby teeth late…… and when i dropped my first baby tooth at 10 another baby tooth emerged and i had to re-visit a dentist to remove it….. to make space for the permanent teeth to grow…. i am not sure if this is a serious condition or if it has a name, or if i would have to get it removed….. please help me understand the condition, so if i have to find a new dentist locally i would start looking…… thank you, looking forward to your reply…. ps…. it doesnt hurt at all…… it just gives a tingling sensation ever so often…. but no noticeable pain

August 14, 2012 at 5:40 am #15206
Profile photo of Dr Stuart Orton-Jones
Dr Stuart Orton-Jones

It may be an extra little tooth and might need removing

Get a dentist’s opinion

Best wishes

Dr Stuart Orton-Jones
B.D.S. L.D.S. R.C.S.
More About Dr Stuart Orton-Jones >
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions