Topic: Hi, I was recently in the Armed Forces and during my time i had one of my front teeth knocked out.

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Azhar Sheikh Hi, I was recently in the Armed Forces and during my time i had one of my front teeth knocked out.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Azhar Sheikh Dr Azhar Sheikh 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
February 9, 2012 at 7:39 pm #12931
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

Hi, I was recently in the Armed Forces and during my time i had one of my front teeth knocked out.  I went to the dentist in the army and i had a hole drilled into my gum and a false tooth placed into it.  The thing is now that tooth has started to break and i can pull it out and put it back in again.  I will need a new tooth to replace this one but I am on JSA and dont know if i will be able to afford this. Like i said its onoly the tooth i need not the whole treatment. I would be happy for your advice please.

February 10, 2012 at 10:21 am #13086
Profile photo of Dr Azhar Sheikh
Dr Azhar Sheikh

If you are on JSA then you get your NHS treatment for free. So rest assured and find a dentist in your arae and book an appointment. Let them know in advance about the JSA. They will inform you about your available options on the NHS.

Dr Azhar Sheikh
BDS Manc MFGDP UK
More About Dr Azhar Sheikh >
Write a review

Clinic(s):
Life Dental Implants - 27-29 Warwick Way, Victoria, London

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions