Topic: Help me My front upper teeth and gum hurt…more like an achey sharp pain

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Avik Jonathan Dandapat Help me My front upper teeth and gum hurt…more like an achey sharp pain

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Avik Jonathan Dandapat Dr Avik Jonathan Dandapat 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
February 9, 2012 at 5:51 pm #12801
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

Help me I am having a problem here. My front upper teeth and gum hurt…more like an achey sharp pain. I found grayish spots at the back of my front teeth too..they have been aching for two or three days now. I used to have no tooth problem too and I am clean. My gum are not swollen or red or anything too they just ache. I am 16 so I am scare they are gonna fall out or something. Now my lower teeth are slightly aching now too.. And my upper teeth seems to be moving. Help me!!!!!

February 9, 2012 at 7:05 pm #12894
Profile photo of Dr Avik Jonathan Dandapat
Dr Avik Jonathan Dandapat

Probably as you are still growing the teeth are moving or you maybe grinding – see a dentist to take an xray and find out whats happening as early intervention will help

Dr Avik J. Dandapat
BDS(Birm), MFGDP (UK) RCS Eng, Dip.Implant.Dent RCS Eng, (Adv.Cert.Implant RCS Eng)
More About Dr Avik J. Dandapat >

Clinic(s):
Twyford Dental & Implant Centre - 3 Church Street, Twyford, Reading, Berkshire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions