Topic: About a year ago, my dentist told me I needed a root canal

A Comprehensive Dental Directory at Your Disposal Forums Ask a Dentist Dr Claire Titton About a year ago, my dentist told me I needed a root canal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dr Claire Titton Dr Claire Titton 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
August 17, 2012 at 5:41 pm #15280
Profile photo of anonymous
anonymous

About a year ago, my dentist told me I needed a root canal or how ever you spell it. And I can’t afford dental insurance. And the orthodontist put a metal band around that tooth to keep the wire from moving. And I have a throbbing pain. And how do I convince my dentist to just pull the tooth instead of getting a root canal? Because I have had both and getting it pulled doesn’t hurt as bad. So I rather spend the money to get it pulled and having a implant.

August 17, 2012 at 5:42 pm #15281
Profile photo of Dr Claire Titton
Dr Claire Titton

Just let your dentist know your concerns. He can not carry out treatment against your wishes, just guide you as to the best options for your tooth.

Best Wishes

Dr Claire Titton

More About Dr Claire Titton >

Clinic(s):
London City Smiles - 19-21 Islington High Street, Greater London, London

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ask Our Dental Advisor a Question

Please choose your location
Please fill in a correct email
*Email
Image:

I agree with my question and answer being published on the this website (your name and email will not be published).

I would like to receive info about the latest news and competitions