Overjoyed with a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover involves one or more cosmetic dental procedures, with the goal of improving the appearance of a patient’s smile. Smile makeovers address a specific patient’s concerns about the appearance of his or her smile by different smile makeover procedure, so the end result is a smile that the patient can be really proud of – and extremely happy about!
This is Dentistry provides you with the information you need about smile makeovers, so you can make the best decisions when it comes to smile makeover options and the treatments involved. You can start your search for a smile makeover dentist by looking at the comprehensive This is Dentistry dentist directory, which gives you access to the contact details of a smile makeover dentist in your local area – because we believe that you deserve to have that smile makeover without having to go too far for the procedure.
Improvements Made with Smile Makeovers
A smile makeover can address a wide range of patient concerns, including:
- Crooked teeth can be properly aligned with a smile makeover procedure like orthodontic braces or Invisalign braces. Porcelain veneers can also be used for faster smile makeover results, although the teeth will need to be prepared for the placement of porcelain veneers.
- Badly stained or discolored teeth can be reversed with teeth whitening treatments, which can be easily performed by a smile makeover dentist.
- Broken or chipped teeth can be repaired with a smile makeover treatment, using porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns or cosmetic bonding (depending on the severity of the damage to the teeth).
- Gaps between the teeth can easily be remedied with treatments associated with smile makeovers! Porcelain veneers can quickly bridge the gap between teeth, resulting in a bright smile without any gaps; orthodontic braces can also address gaps between teeth by gradually moving the teeth towards a specific direction.
- Missing teeth can be addressed with dentures, dental bridges and dental implants; these smile makeover treatments can improve not only the appearance of a patient’s smile, but also the function of the whole oral cavity.
- A gummy smile can be fixed by laser or surgical gum contouring; this ensures that a patient’s smile shows less gums, and more pearly whites!
- Deep lines around the mouth are addressed by dermal filler treatments and Botox, so that the patient enjoys smoother skin without the grooves and lines – which can make a person appear older than he actually is.
Get in touch with a qualified and highly-experienced smile makeover dentist in your local area now, so you can start planning for that extreme makeover smile that will change your life. An extreme makeover smile can do wonders in boosting your confidence level – so you will feel that you are better equipped to face any challenges that come your way.
Most Popular Treatment & Problem Pages>
- Cosmetic Dentistry>
- Dental Implants>
- NHS Dentistry>
- Difference between NHS Dentistry and Private Dentistry>
- Jaw Ache>
- Teeth Whitening>
Most Popular Dentistry Topics
Get Free Advice on this Topic from our Online Dentists>
Complete ‘Up-to-date’ Guide on Dental Insurance>
Find a Good Dentist in Your Local Area>
Dental Blog: Dental Advice & Tips>
Dental News & Technological Developments>