Dentsply Ankylos Implants
Dentsply implants are some of the most widely recognized dental implants, because Ankylos implants are created with advanced technology and only the best materials possible. The tapered connection that can be seen in Dentsply implants make it possible for dentists and dental surgeons to easily but precisely place the Ankylos implants into a patient's jaw bone.
This is Dentistry will help you get the information you need about Ankylos implants, so you can better prepare yourself with what to expect should you finally decide (with your dentist's advice) on getting Dentsply implants. Your search for Friadent implants can start by going through the comprehensive This is Dentistry dentist directory, where you will get access to the contact information of dentists in your local area who can give you a professional opinion about Dentsply implants and Ankylos implants.
If you are looking for dental implants that you can rely on for a long period of time, Dentsply implants should be at the top of your list, as Friadent implants are known to have the highest quality and superior durability that dentists and dental surgeons have come to trust over the years.
Advantages of Ankylos Implants
- Friadent implants or Ankylos implants have the TissueCare connection, which ensures that no movement of even the slightest nature can happen. The TissueCare connection also makes sure that the Dentsply implants are virtually bacteria-proof.
- Dentsply implants are made of titanium, so it is easier for the patient’s natural bone to integrate to the Ankylos implants; the titanium material also ensures that there is very little chance that the patient’s body will reject the Friadent implants.
- Friadent implants are recognized for their predictable and superior mechanical stability. This ensures that the patient with Dentsply implants can enjoy the Ankylos implants for a long period of time, without encountering any dental implant problems.
- Dentsply implants are friction-locked, which means that there is no chance of bone resorption; this characteristic of the Ankylos implants also ensures that the soft and hard tissues surrounding the Dentsply implants will stay healthy.
- Friadent implants are known for their superior aesthetic appeal, which means that the Dentsply implants will look like the patient’s natural teeth.
It is best to discuss the possibility of getting Dentsply implants with your dentist or dental surgeon, so you can have all the information you need before you can decide to have Ankylos implants. Friadent implants are known for their durability and superior aesthetic characteristics, so you can be sure of having the best dental implant system when you have Dentsply implants.