Tesco Finance UK
Tesco Finance UK offers coverage for both routine and unplanned dental procedures and treatment, so dental Tesco members can look forward to having the best quality of dental health care without having to worry too much about the high costs that dental treatments can incur. Tesco Finance UK provides members with an opportunity to smile as brightly as possible – without having to break the bank for it.
This is Dentistry will provide you with the information you need about Tesco finance UK, so you will know the benefits and advantages of having a dental Tesco finance plan. Your search for more information on Tesco finance plans can start by going through the comprehensive This is Dentistry dentist directory, where you will have access to the contact details of dentists in your local area – so you can ask for an expert opinion about what is in store for you as a member of Tesco finance UK without having to go too far for it.
Inclusions to Dental Tesco Finance Plans
- Routine dental checkups – including x-rays and dental hygiene treatments
- Remedial and restorative treatments – also called unplanned treatments, including dental fillings, dental crowns and root canal treatments
- Worldwide coverage for dental accidents of up to £10,000 per year (depending on the Tesco finance UK plan coverage)
- Coverage for oral cancer of up to £12,000 per year (depending on the dental Tesco finance plan)
- Worldwide coverage for dental emergencies of up to £800 per year (depending on the Tesco finance plan), with the member’s choice of going to a private or a NHS dentist.
- Hospital cash benefit of £60 for each night up to 30 nights for each person per year, for dental accident related conditions.
Exclusions to Tesco Finance UK Dental Plans
- Oral cancer treatment within 90 days of joining or being a member of Tesco UK
- Pre-existing conditions that need treatment (with the patient’s knowledge), or treatments that are identified within the qualifying period of the Tesco finance UK policy/plan.
- Dental injuries sustained while the Tesco UK member is now wearing a mouth guard or any similar protection, unless treated on the NHS.
- Cosmetic dentistry treatment, dental implants, orthodontics, teeth whitening or any other treatment that is considered as not clinically necessary, unless the treatment is part of a course of NHS dental treatment.
- Dental emergencies and accidents that occur during the first month of joining and becoming a member of Tesco UK.